A few important notes regarding Native Call Queuing in CUCM;
- If “Allow Multi-casting” is checked, or “Initial Announcement Played” is set to “Always” – initial announcement is played by ANN
- If “Allow Multi-casting” is un-checked, and “Initial Announcement Played” is set to “Only for queued calls“, initial announcement is played by MOH
- Periodic announcements are always played by MOH, but beware of CSCui60607
- Do NOT use extensions that are associated with an RDP or MI in the line group (add secondary extensions on the phone to dodge this one)
- Announcements played by ANN is played in the locale of the calling party
- Announcements played by MOH is played in the locale configured for the announcement
Thanks to CSCuj05744 for clearing out some details on the way here.